Make it a December to remember with gifts that bring a smile to your loved ones’ faces. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for a friend or loved one, we’ve got tons of gift ideas to inspire you. 2020 has been a tough year for just about everyone so hopefully this blog provides some ease to your holiday shopping stress. It’s not too late so let's get started!
Friends Don’t Let Friends Forget SPF
It sounds weird but did you know you can still get sunburnt during the winter? Interestingly enough, the sun is actually closer to the earth during the winter months and the ozone is thinner, giving you even less protection from the sun. Not to mention the fact that ice and snow can both reflect UV rays, leaving you extra vulnerable. You may not feel like you’re burning in the cold, but your skin may be absorbing more ultraviolet rays because of this fact.
These handy pocket-sized sunscreens and lip balms by EltaMD are recommended by the Official Skin Cancer Foundation for daily protection against damaging UV rays.
Our favorites include:
Serums Are Always A Hit
-and for good reason too! Serums are necessary for preventing and correcting skin damage and can easily be incorporated into any established skincare routine. Another benefit is that there are many different serums, all made to treat different concerns so your gift can be customized to fit each person’s skin care needs.
Here’s our favorite serums, all proven to deliver effective results:
- Our #1 recommended serum for all skin-types, only 3-4 drops to a cleansed face, neck, and chest will provide advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals for 72 hours. ($166)
- Vitamin C Gel also neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and helps improve the appearance of discoloration ($166)
- Perfect for dry or dehydrated skin, this moisture-enhancing serum has high concentrations of Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin B5 ($83)
- A multi-beneficial formula for reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and general signs of aging ($100)
- This bi-functional serum visibly diminishes the look of surface lines and delivers smoother, softer, more radiant complexion. ($82)
- This multi-phase serum uses a combination of acids that targets discoloration for more even-toned complexion. ($98)
Gift Certificates Are 10% Off Again!
The easiest go-to gift idea. 2020 has been stressful enough, so what better gift than some peace and relaxation in the form of a custom facial? All of our treatments are competitively priced, so your money goes a long way in terms of value. Gift Certificates can be purchased for any amount and for any service and redeemed at any time. On top of that, we are currently offering 10% off, so you’ll save money too!
May your days be merry and your skin glow BRIGHT! Happy Spa-lidays from all of us at White Coat Aesthetics.